Your vision is to make the world a better place for generations to come? You want to shape the future of global health and mobility for the society which you live in? You are hungry to create something new and love the responsibility of end-to-end ownership for your products and services?
Then you are a click away to make your aspiration come true. Become the product owner of our new dedicated sprint team at our client MANN+HUMMEL. As a family-owned company with innovative products and global operations, they drive digital transformation and innovation in a customer-centric and agile way…and you will play a major role in their success.
In your future role as Product Owner you will lead a dedicated, cross-functional and diverse team that works – outside of corporate structures – on new product ideas and projects in the field of Industrial Air Cleaner Systems. Together you create the next big thing!
Sounds like your next challenge? Get in touch (firstname.lastname@example.org) or apply online. Location will be Ludwigsburg
As Product Owner you will
- provide purpose and product vision as well as clear operational priorities to an autonomously working and diverse development team
- leverage agile ways of working (lean startup, design thinking and SCRUM)
- identify growth opportunities and develop business models
- be responsible for the technical improvement and development of existing as well as brand
- new products
- manage complex customer and stakeholder relationships internally and externally in a
- dynamic market environment and align priorities between stakeholders and development team
- coach the team and ensure that they can successfully complete their sprint goals and share best practices
We are looking for someone
- with a strong entrepreneurial mindset, who wants to take on ownership for innovative products and manage a cross-functional team across borders
- who does not only understand agile methods in theory, but more importantly knows which aspects are applicable to a respective situation and which aren’t
- with a proven track record as Product Owner/Manager, Innovation Manager or Project Manager in a technical environment
- who is able to empathize with customers, identify their needs and is generally close to the relevant markets
- who is eager to collaborate across borders, exchange ideas and experiment