Your vision is to make the world a better place for generations to come? You want to play an active role in the “Energiewende” and help to create innovative technology in the field of Life Science and Environment?
Then you should definitely get in touch with us and start bringing “innovation to market” as an Agile Coach/Scrum Master at our client i2M GmbH, MANN + HUMMEL company. Enjoy the freedom of incubating and accelerating new technologies and solutions outside of corporate structures, but with the full commitment and resources of a renowned family owned company.
Location will be Alzenau (Frankfurt Area).
As Agile Coach you are the linking function within the innovation team, helping to fully utilize the team’s potential and to guide them towards success in a highly innovative environment.
You do not only know agile methods from books and theory, but love to adapt your experience and knowledge to individual set-ups? You like to mentor teams to their best performance, help them focus and facilitate discussion? Then you’re the ideal candidate to complete the i2M team.
Sounds like your next challenge? Get in touch (email@example.com) or apply online.
As Agile Coach you will
- Be responsible for multiple development teams (local, remote) in a hardware environment
- Assess the agile maturity of the teams and organization, and coach the teams to higher levels of maturity step by step
- Make sure that agile methods are best adapted to the need of the organization and coach the teams to fully realize the potential of Agile/Scrum frameworks
- Support your teams with their self-organization in order to eliminate impediments
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Ensure transfer of best practices also within the MANN + HUMMEL group (be active part of the agile movement within the company)
We are looking for someone
- Who has profound experience as an agile Coach/SCRUM Master, ideally in a hardware development environment
- Owning a SCRUM Master certification, but really knows how to transfer theory into practice, also in a remote environment
- Who has an open mindset, a passion for facilitating discussions and is not afraid of constructive conflict
- Who is highly experienced in agile methods such as Scrum, Kanban in combination with respective IT tools
- With strong German and English languages skills